School Jotter will be updated to version 4.3 this evening. This is a minor release bringing a few patches and bugfixes. For more information on any of these changes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purple Mash Single Sign-On has been added, this can be configured in Admin app > Purple Mash. Note this requires the school has their own Purple Mash account details.
- Picture Logins have been added as an option for student accounts, this can be added in Admin app > Login Settings.
- Stability, performance and security changes.
- A new accordion element has been added, this allows rows of collapsible information to be added (such as Terms and Conditions, FAQs, etc.)
- Changes have been made to the footer copyright details, on some tenants, to help improve SEO.
- Leading and trailing whitespace will now be ignored when evaluating whether a spelling is correct or not.
- Safety Shield messages can be marked as read/unread, previously it was only possible to delete these messages.
- It is now possible to view more information when SMS text messages have failed to send.