We’ve just pushed the latest update to School Jotter live. You might have noticed these are coming more frequently now – we’re aiming for smaller, more frequent, more agile releases every two weeks, rather than a big one every few months.
- A new Files Download element has been added that allows you to share files and folders to your website.
- Pinterest has been added to the social networks list (compatible bespoke themes only.)
- Extra security has been added to blogs that have been embedded on the website.
- An issue that broke pagination of embedded blogs has been resolved.
- An issue where CSV results were exported incorrectly from Forms has been resolved.
- An issue where images could not be removed from News stories has been resolved.
- New ability to restrict sending of messages based on User Roles.
- New “My Spellings” area added for students, this displays spellings that have been shared but not set as a test.
- Surveys can now be exported as a CSV file to allow for further analysis of results.
- Extra validation has been added to matrix type questions if they are set as required.
- An issue where surveys with more than 100 responses would display incorrectly has been resolved.